Saturday, August 14, 2010

Got Milk?



My family drinks a LOT of milk. We simply love it with dinner, on our cereal, with cookies...the list goes on and on. Considering how much we were drinking it was time to find a healthier and more local source of our dairy bliss.

We stumbled upon fresh milk from Twin Brook Creamery at our local Central Market. This is the real stuff. I thought I loved milk before! This stuff gives a whole new meaning to delicious.

One of the things I love about buying this milk is we reuse the bottles! We paid a small deposit and we receive a cash credit towards our milk purchase when we return them to the store.

My daughter loves to make homemade butter so we picked up a pint of whipping cream and look forward to fresh butter for our morning toast!





P.S. We got some divine looking yogurt from Grace Harbor Farms...review to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment